Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Solar and wind power




Solar and wind power is a big advantage. It does not pollute air or water. The problem is that when there is no wind or sun a coal power plant replaces the alternative energy. Why? Because Nuclear is too slow to start . Just 2,4% of the electricity made in the U.S. in 1999
was made by alternative energy. The U.S. government decided to have 5% before 2010.
Maybe you think solar panels and turbines are not beautiful and
turbines do noise but I think these are clean ways of producing energy. I prefer having lots of solar panels and turbines than one ugly factory, plus I did not hear any noise by a wind turbine when I
visited.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing it! It is always a joy to learn something that I didn't know. I have you to thank for teaching me something new.

see here my post Uninterruptible power supply manufacturers

Solar power plant manufacturers

Modern Windows said...

Здравствуйте! Восхитительная информация. Благодарю за то, что поделились. Самые последние новости об окнах со стеклопакетами на той странице. Также можешь посмотреть тут: технические анонсы., Окна из лиственницы в стандартные дома 1605, Евроокна по серии дома, Деревянные стеклопакеты из дуба в дом серии П-3, Евроокна из сосны в дом серии 1605